I moved this thread because I thought it would get more help in this forum. It's also the best place to put these types of questions. Note: This is directed at everyone anything Windows related unless it has a special forum on these boards goes in the Windows Supprt forum. Like a question like this one would go in the Windows Support forum, but it's an update or a security alert about Windows it goes in the proper forum that is specialized for that type of post. If there is no specialized forum for something about Windows just put it in Windows Support.

B

i have not updated to sp2 yet..but have gone up to ZAP 5.1..with no real issues..but noticed last night on the za forums they have a 5.5 beta released..so it looks like they are still working on some of the kinks they have been having since 4.5..fyi

wayne

there as some reports of significant slowdown of download speeds after sp2 however..might be a good idea to check on the za forums for any "prog :blink: ress" being made..