Castlecops

Has anyone heard anything about Castlecops? I have not been able to connect to site all this week. Keep getting "Connection reset" etc.

I don't go there much, but every once in awhile I like to check out site as it has some good info on it. I googled to find out some info, and all I came up with was possible DOS attack at one time, and the site may have been sold. All guessing, no concrete answer.

Just curious. :unsure:

I think the death of Webroot's founder comes into play somehow. For about a month, bleepingcomputer.com has been hosting their HJT team and school. There has been a lot of confusion and hardly any communication among the ranks. A few members have started their own site spywarehammer.com

Thanks everyone. At least I know it's not me. Too bad as they did have a lot of good info on it.

I read somewhere that some people that had donated for a bigger server or site are a little angry about lost donation to CastleCops. Don't remember what forums, as I have been to quite a few trying to find out what happened to them.

Note: Just went to that site spywarehammer.com that garmanma listed here and they have some info on it. Site seems to be up and down.

Edited by bar5