My Girl Friend Is Cheating On Me!

I've never talked about this before, but I really need advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my girlfriend has been cheating on me.

The usual signs... Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My girlfriend has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, 'Just some friends from work, you don't know them.'

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi?

I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my girlfriend I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my car next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my car, that I noticed that the brackets on my exhaust seemed to be broken off.

Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Im at a serious cross road in my life and all yall can do is laugh at me... <_<

You can buy brackets that can be clamped onto the exhaust pipe and attached to the vehicle's mounting points. They are easy to work with but expect a lot of rust to fall while you're working on them.

Then you can work on the trust issues you have with your girlfriend.

Though I expect the car to outlast the relationship. :rolleyes:

Im at a serious cross road in my life and all yall can do is laugh at me... <_<

Oops. As JDoors said, by all means fix the car.

On the Interent it is difficult to determine if someone is serious. If you're serious about the trust issues with your gf, yeah, that is a problem. When you feel ready I would talk to her about it if you're certain she's cheating on you.

Are you sure she's cheating? If she isn't cheating on you an accusation will seriously damage the relationship.