Message Board Term - Nazism

What is the old term that used to be given to a message board thread when whatever the subject was, was compared to nazism, and as a result, climaxed? I know I saw it a few times on the old TTV forums, but for the life of me can't remember the term, or find it on Google.

What is the old term that used to be given to a message board thread when whatever the subject was, was compared to nazism, and as a result, climaxed? I know I saw it a few times on the old TTV forums, but for the life of me can't remember the term, or find it on Google.

Bushism? :lol:

The only one that comes to mind was "Read the FAQ". This reply was normally seen on the linux section of TechTV. :rolleyes:

Godwin's law.

That's the one. Many thanks! :thumbsup:

he only one that comes to mind was "Read the FAQ". This reply was normally seen on the linux section of TechTV.

Half the the Linux/Tech Support section could be summed up as "Read The FAQ" or "Search!" :rolleyes::D

Edited by Bubba Bob