Iraq- Pakistan Border Concerns

blahblahblahio1.gif

If we're going to post every mistake, misstep or misinterpretation made during this campaign there'd be nothing else to post about.

That's a funny smiley. Definately applies to poiticians. Blah blah blah blah blah blah. Hope you don't mind, I copied it.

Joe

Edited by irregularjoe
  • 1 month later...

Whoa there Marty. There are a lot of crazies in every culture. Plenty of people "wish" a lot of other people harm. If terrorists had been able to they'd have attacked the current president, and it's not because of his race.

I honestly believe we're past the point where Obama's race is even an issue except for a very small number of idio... err... persons of an uncivilized nature. I also think we're past the point where Hillary's sex is an issue (or Palin's). Are they good politicians or not? That's all most people want to know.

Whoa there Marty. There are a lot of crazies in every culture. Plenty of people "wish" a lot of other people harm. If terrorists had been able to they'd have attacked the current president, and it's not because of his race.

I honestly believe we're past the point where Obama's race is even an issue except for a very small number of idio... err... persons of an uncivilized nature. I also think we're past the point where Hillary's sex is an issue (or Palin's). Are they good politicians or not? That's all most people want to know.

I wish I could beleive that......

I think it's realistic to say there are a "few" crazies in every culture and that "most" people aren't subject to old-fashioned prejudices. But, if you're living in an enclave of crazies or people with deep prejudices, I can see how you might think those attitudes are more prevalent.

Edited by JDoors

I wish I could beleive that......

I agree with both of you. Things are in a mess.

I'm down for the struggle.

--------------------------------

Viva la Reconquista!