hey ive got news on the PSP if nobody knows yet. There will be two different ways to buy it: the Standard Pack and the Value Pack. Standard is going to be $185 as of now, and the Value will be about $230. The standard pack comes with the device itself, and AC adapter, and a battery pack. the value pack will have a memory stick, a soft case and strap, and a set of headphones. The prices will probably change though, as we've all seen with every gaming system out there. The memory sticks made officially by SONY come in 32 megs, and they are about as much as a PS2 memory card. the battery life has also been revealed. it's like 5-6 hours of gameplay and 4-5 hours of movies. I still dont get the fact that it will be able to play movies. Maybe movies will be on UMD's from now on...?

peta

Thanks for the information.

I am so Not a gamer. Unless you count Yahtzee, which I can't even spell for sure. :rolleyes:

But I am sure with as many people on these boards, that there are people who actually translated your info. Me, well I just appreciate that you gave it.

Now if someone would just direct me to a store that sells Yahtzee triple score pads. Ha! Seriously, we ran out of them on our vacation last fall. So improvised with the regular score sheets.

I am just teasing you a bit. Thanks again for sharing the info.

God bless everyone.

hey ive got news on the PSP if nobody knows yet. There will be two different ways to buy it: the Standard Pack and the Value Pack. Standard is going to be $185 as of now, and the Value will be about $230. The standard pack comes with the device itself, and AC adapter, and a battery pack. the value pack will have a memory stick, a soft case and strap, and a set of headphones. The prices will probably change though, as we've all seen with every gaming system out there. The memory sticks made officially by SONY come in 32 megs, and they are about as much as a PS2 memory card. the battery life has also been revealed. it's like 5-6 hours of gameplay and 4-5 hours of movies. I still dont get the fact that it will be able to play movies. Maybe movies will be on UMD's from now on...?

peta

i have one thing to say.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" :lol:

thanks for the info and now back to the OOOOing

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"

Thanks for the infor on the pricing.

This is what I have been told. Some rumor, some true. Will not know for sure until it arrives.

The PSP will be able to play movies and games from an adaptor that will transmit it from the PS2 (and presumably PS3). A wireless adaptor will be sold, likely USB, that will transfer some information back and forth between the two, similar to the GBA/Gamecube connectability.

A new memory card that has 128 MB memory will be revealed at launch. It will be downward compatable with the PS2. Although it is not enough for FF XI, it is related to how it will be possible that game will work on the slimmer version of the PS2.