Battlefield 2 With Windows Vista Ultimate

OK guys I just went and purchased the complete set of Battlefield 2 and Euro Force and Armored Fury packs with it. When I did the install it did not ask me for the CD Key. Is this normal? I cant play any of the games using those packs because it says it is not installed. What do I do? Is there a hack or something to get around this?

Second time worked? What did you do?
I had the same problem... I installed it into who knows where, never to be found again. Second time worked however. Goodluck

Yes; I don't know. I paid more attention to how and where I installed it, but to my knowledge didn't do anything different. Try again and see if it works and we can go from there.

I have installed it 5 different times. Each time it only asks for CD Key on BF2 and BF2SF and not the other two. So if you can help me figure it out I would be so greatful.

Second time worked? What did you do?
I had the same problem... I installed it into who knows where, never to be found again. Second time worked however. Goodluck

Yes; I don't know. I paid more attention to how and where I installed it, but to my knowledge didn't do anything different. Try again and see if it works and we can go from there.

1 DVD. The BF2 and BFSF works. The other two does not. I have tried exploring the DVD and doing this and still the same result.

DVD or CDs?

The game itself works, correct?

EDIT:

Either way, "explore" the CD and find the .exe installers yourself instead of going through the game's GUI.

As far as I know, there shouldn't be CD keys for the booster packs cause they weren't originally on disc. They used to be download only, while the main game and Special Forces came on disc.

Hmmm. Odd. I just reinstalled those packs to see what happens, and although the game comes with a key it didn't ask for one. Do you have the game fully updated?

Who/What says the packs aren't installed? Do they not show up on your computer or can you not connect to a server that is running them? What's the exact error?

They are not showing as installed. Yes I installed 1.41 the latest update from the DVD. do you think I should download it and try it that way? Also, no CD Key has ever come up but it has one there on the booklet. The game says the packs are not there because when I try to play a map on the PC here that includes those armies it says I have to go buy it.

Hmmm. Odd. I just reinstalled those packs to see what happens, and although the game comes with a key it didn't ask for one. Do you have the game fully updated?

Who/What says the packs aren't installed? Do they not show up on your computer or can you not connect to a server that is running them? What's the exact error?