Anyone Knows A Good Disaster Recovery Tool?

Hi people, I have a computer that was working very well, but lately when I was working on a important project, there was a power fluctuation for a couple of times (I thought that was normal) but after the last power fluctuation my computer refused to boot up. There seems to be a failure of some kind…..but I need to get the projects back that are still in that disk.

I would be thankful if you could suggest any good tools to get the files and documents back.

Hi people, I have a computer that was working very well, but lately when I was working on a important project, there was a power fluctuation for a couple of times (I thought that was normal) but after the last power fluctuation my computer refused to boot up. There seems to be a failure of some kind…..but I need to get the projects back that are still in that disk.

I would be thankful if you could suggest any good tools to get the files and documents back.

Spinrite

This seems to be a case of disaster recovery. Disaster is just un-avoidable form of error.This cannot be avoided but some precautions can be taken. I think that, as this was due to a power fluctuation, there may be an effect in the working parts of the disk. You should consult a URL removed due to suspected spamcompany to get your job done.This can be very frustating and may be worthless if you try to get the data back by yourself and the situation gets worse.So better take the safe route and get the projects saved in a reliable way.

All The Best!!!!

Spinrite

I agree, that program is great. It has helped me recover data from many corrupted drives.