Unfortunately I have to keep an eye on a family member. I'd prefer not to go into details at this time.

Any recommendations for a good stealth keylogger?

Thanks

Joe

Edited by irregularjoe
Yeh, there's a good one *Removed for previous reason.

P.S. Go acquire some moral values.

Phil

That was quite an unfair statement. He may well be protecting the moral integrity of a family member.

His methods are not for you to judge. I have had to do it myself with Teen children that think they are far smarter than you .

After They found out i can and will know it all I stopped because they knew That I guard my patch very well.

Regardless it is his business, his life , his family and his computer Joe is a member of good standing here to insult him maybe a bad move here.

Preston

if you are willing to spend a little cash a good Hardware keylogger is the way to go software can be disabled by anti-spyware.

We I used KeyDevil on my work PC when you want to analize you pull and take back to you PC.

Preston

That was quite an unfair statement. He may well be protecting the moral integrity of a family member.

His methods are not for you to judge. I have had to do it myself with Teen children that think they are far smarter than you .

After They found out i can and will know it all I stopped because they knew That I guard my patch very well.

Regardless it is his business, his life , his family and his computer Joe is a member of good standing here to insult him maybe a bad move here.

Preston

Thank you :-)

It was not an "insult", but a mere suggestion. To have someone spy on me would be a gross invasion of my privacy and take no end of measures to prevent that. I therefore feel it is morally wrong to spy on anyone else whether or not they be your own family.

Phil

Furthermore, why does he want a "stealth" keylogger. If it was to spy on someone legitimately (still wrong but slightly less so), why does it matter if it's covert or not? The best deterrent is known presence. Again, I question your motives and moral values.

Phil

Edited by Phil

I guess the conversation was killed by the over zealous admin.

I was hoping to get the oppinions of others that is what this lace has always been about.

It is a fine line between acceptable limitation and a police state that kill the efectiveness

of the forum. I understand this also is an oppinion (be it ever so humble), but all oppinions are based on a certain ammount of

moral judgement based on individual orientation, but it should leave others with freedom to expand.

Preston

I thought long about repling back to ths thread started and stopped. I want to avoid an arguement yet keep the good natured

banter going. Any push toward offense is purely unintentioanal.

I guess the conversation was killed by the over zealous admin.

I was hoping to get the oppinions of others that is what this lace has always been about.

It is a fine line between acceptable limitation and a police state that kill the efectiveness

of the forum. I understand this also is an oppinion (be it ever so humble), but all oppinions are based on a certain ammount of

moral judgement based on individual orientation, but it should leave others with freedom to expand.

Preston

I thought long about repling back to ths thread started and stopped. I want to avoid an arguement yet keep the good natured

banter going. Any push toward offense is purely unintentioanal.

Thanks.

I THINK IT'S HAD IT'S FIFTEEN MINUTES OF FAME.

The links that were posted have given me what I need.

I would be interested to hear how others went about the subject if they needed to. (Surveillance that is). The programs mentioned seem pretty straight forward.

If there's any interest, let's hear it.

Edited by irregularjoe