Question About G4 Tech Support And Possible Problem

Hi and I am wondering if G4 Tech support is frozen in time. I go there frequently and it seems as though the last three days or so, the message board is frozen on Feb 1? Has anybody else experienced this problem? If so, does anyone know the reason?

If you do not have this problem, then can anyone tell me why each time I open the Tech support web page, I am stuck with the Feb 1 last message and none since then? This happens whether I use Netscape as my Browser or Internet Explorer.

I have no clue as I can go to this web page and any other web page on the Internet and have no problem. If anyone has an answer or thought on this, I would appreciate and help given. Thanks all.

Why even bother with G4 Tech Support when you have BestTechie.net ... seems like a no-brainer. ;)

B

Ditto!

I login over there every week or 2 or 3, but have not posted in quite some time!

Don't remember because it's been so long & don't care to look & see either! :lol:

Why even bother with G4 Tech Support when you have BestTechie.net ... seems like a no-brainer. ;)

B

I hate to say this about G4 - but I have not posted there for a LONG while - Jeff is RIGHT!!! - Besttechie is now the place I call HOME :) Almost, if not all of my friends are here, and this is a family :) G4 seems to not know what the heck they wanna do - Besttechie and his staff are here, and they do a great job, and I will be proud to assist as many users as I can ;)

It is a no-brainer!! and I am proud to be a member here ;)

Keep up the GREAT work Team ;)

Brian

Edited by baker7
With due respect to Pete C, G4 and tech support do not belong in the same sentence

Mark

Mark:

I agree with that statement!!

It was because of people like Mlegg and PeteC that I became interested in malware removal, and I have watched them do this for a few years before I took the plunge into it in 2007 - G4 Tech support is cool, because of the people that make it that way. Without them, it would not be as cool :(

That being said, I must agree that there are issues with the software and the forums, and the people who do that job are doing what they can. I can say with certainty that after the announcement waaaaay back a long time ago that tech support may be leaving, that I found Besttechie Net and I am glad that I did, because most, if not all of the people that frequent G4 are also members here. BT has what G4 lacks (and we all know what that is) Jeff is a man that I highly respect because he is willing to stick to his guns and fight for what he believes in - He was down for awhile, but he was NOT out - and those of us that are here support him in his endeavors :)

Roll On Man ;)

Brian