Flash....important News Alert.

I had to go look up what I'd seen her in and, to be fair, she was good in Mean Girls (a movie I loved) and A Prairie Home Companion (a movie that was fairly good). I also saw her in The Parent Trap but don't remember anything about the movie.

Otherwise all I know her from is "entertainment news," an oxymoron if ever there were one.

Aww.. She's a great little actress. When she was on Another World she was given more lines then any other soap child star ever had. All her movies make money! She's rapped movies in under 5 months. But they will work a child/teen to exhaustion if somebody doesn't step up! The pressure that's on them to be perfect /look perfect. She caught on to the Hollywood game. She went through her teen rebellions and now they're slapping her hands for it! She's still a teen with RL problems. But that's just mho!

I don't pay a lot of attention to "entertainment news," but from what I have seen, she's gone a bit beyond adolescent rebellion (vague recollections of her partying wildly, half-dressed, with a bottle of liquor in one hand). Wait a minute! I did that too at that age! There just weren't, thank God, any cameras around to record it for all posterity. Frankly, if she did HALF the things I did I'm surprised there hasn't been far, FAR worse things in the news. :blush:

I guess being rich and famous doesn't magically eliminate all your troubles, though it's easy to think, "She's got EVERYTHING! Why is she throwing it all away??" Guess we should pay attention to past experience, and there are hundreds of examples, and accept that money and fame doesn't help one bit if you have personal problems (if fame and money doesn't, in fact, make things worse , though it's more likely just that it's out there for all to see).