Windows Vista Ultimate Giveaway!

Nice forum, Jeff. I wouldn't have found it were it not for Chris. I wanted to see his live stream but got you instead. I am an IT Instructor teaching mostly A+, MCP, and MCSA. I have used Vista in the past but had to move back to XP due to incompatability with X64 and my wireless adapter which couldn't be resolved. A 32-bit Vista would do the trick, if I had it. I am working on my Vista certification, and a new fresh copy would do wonders. I look forward to perusing more at BestTechie.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Well, Im new to Chris Pirillo Show and come across your site from your filling in for Chris. I have taken a brief look around your site and its looks like I will be visiting here often. Im glad to have come across you incase I have any issues in the future! Look forward to hearing more from you. Do you broadcast your own live show?? I noticed briefly that there was a link that was live.besttechie.net...

Chris

I am watching you right now on chris's stream your information that you are giveing is very specific and great.

Keep up the amazing work. And dont forget To keep up the great work with this fourm. 2 thumbs up!

Ps: Waiting for giveaway

Seva404

Edited by seva404
Hi Everyone,

Since it is the holiday season - I decided to do my own little giveaway! I will be giving away a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate!

The following video I made will give you all the details you need to know about how to be eligible to win!

Once we hit 300 subscribers on YouTube I will give the specific date and time to be in the chat room!

To recap:

Be subscribed to my YouTube Channel, leave a comment in this thread and be in chat during the giveaway!!

Remember you gotta be in it, to win it! SO BE IN IT!

B

Hey Jeff, I just wanted to say that even though I'm new to the forums I like what I see, It looks like a nice friendly community. I watched your youtube channel before and I think some of the videos on there are really informative, especially your Broadcasting Tips video. As soon as i get a camera which shouldnt be too long now I'm gonna try out ustream. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Jed.

P.S If by some freak chance I do win (very unlikely, i have very little luck) and you have to pay taxes or something then I would be more than happy to help with costs, I'm not just saying that to increase my chance of winning, I think its great that your making the effort for us to win a copy of windows vista.

Hi Everyone,

Since it is the holiday season - I decided to do my own little giveaway! I will be giving away a free copy of Windows Vista Ultimate!

The following video I made will give you all the details you need to know about how to be eligible to win!

Once we hit 300 subscribers on YouTube I will give the specific date and time to be in the chat room!

To recap:

Be subscribed to my YouTube Channel, leave a comment in this thread and be in chat during the giveaway!!

Remember you gotta be in it, to win it! SO BE IN IT!

B

How's it going Jeff? I just found out about the forums and your Youtube page and I already subscribed to your page. While I was waiting for you to get 300 subscribers on Youtube I saw a few of your videos. The video "How To Improve Your Google Searches" really helped me especially the lyrics thing. I really like your "Google Shirt". The "iPod Touch Review" video really was informative and got me really interested into buying the iPod Touch. Overall your videos have helped me. Thanks for everything!

-HB_Punk14