Windows Vista Ultimate Giveaway!

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I spend alot of time at your ustream.tv channel because you always answer any questions I have... I am a new viewer but I decided I needed help with my new computer purchase and you helped me out with it alot... I now have a computer ordered and I thought it would be a nightmare but it was not since you walked me through the entire options list... Thank you for having this website and your ustream channel on the net... Its a lifesaver

Hey Jeff, i watched one of your videos on youtube, i think it was Broadcasting tips, and I just wanted to say that they are some good tips. Took me a minute to figure out how to post on a forum again, been awhile. But it was easy enough :)

Keep up the good work! :thumbsup:

NH|Computer|Geek

Heya Jeff how you doing? I really like the besttechie.net website and chatroom they seem to both be handle pretty well. Every time I watch you on ustream.tv or on besttechie.net you always give good advice and great tips. You seem to know a lot about computers and technology in General. Your Youtube videos are always very informative and you are always around when I need help with something related to technology.

- Snakeyes11 -