Disappearing Car Door.

That sales video makes it look AWESOME.

I searched YouTube and there are lots of videos, some identical, some have additional views. Unfortunately, some of the additional views aren't quite as flattering. The inside view for example (I was wondering why the sales video didn't show the door opening from an inside point of view). Looks like the door skin and glass mechanism is all there is, covered by a floppy cloth (for light weight and the ability to tuck it under the car without taking up much space). That'd never stand up to crash testing. Aww!

I still want one!

That IS kewl!! Love the shot with the babyseat and remembering the very short time we had a two door car after Daughter was born (we traded for four doors very quickly at my insistance!!)

The narrator sounds like the Dyson Vacuum Guy, though.....;)

Liz

Kinda hate to pick it apart since it looks so cool, but there's nothing to hold onto to brace yourself while you're getting in and out. Thought of that while trying to exit my buddy's car last night. Everyone in the video simply plants their feet on the ground and stands upright, umm, we're not all that young. At least the product made enough of an impression that I was continuing to think about it a day later!

I still want one!