Howdy, i have been trying to see a pic sent by a member but when i open it all there is a black box saying NOD32, no pic anyone know why i can't see the pic ???

Thanks

Chuck

I know that NOD32 is an antivirus but i don't have it installed !!

Edited by flashh4

Jeff. handplane has been sending it to me but i cant get it to open. He even sent it to me at my hotmail account but nothing is there. Could be on his end. He said when he previews the message it opens. When i tried it this morning i got an error that there was no message. Strange.

Just cant figure this out

Thanks

Chuck

OOPs i just reread your post as you are not allowed to upload images via PM.

Thats proably why !!!!

Edited by flashh4

It IS strange! I never have a problem with Handplane's designs that he sent PM

Handplane, try sending that to me and I'll check to see if it works on my end. Won't be online for a few though (taking a carpet cleaning break and diving back in), so it might be a while before I respond

Liz

Howdy blim, thanks for that offer. I was hopeing to hear that he had sent you a link so we coulf figure this out.

I'll wait for him to send it and see whats going on here !

Many thanks

Chuck

Howdy blim, thanks for that offer. I was hopeing to hear that he had sent you a link so we coulf figure this out.

I'll wait for him to send it and see whats going on here !

Many thanks

Chuck

Sent the PM to Liz this am.

Got Handplane's PM and it worked just fine on my end......took a tiny bit longer to load than usual, but it's pretty complex and I figured that was the reason why.

I uploaded it to my Photobucket account (OK, Son's!) and sent it to Chuck to see if the "different connection" makes a difference. First time sending someone an image! :thumbsup: Worked when I clicked preview...

Liz

Edited by blim

Howdy blim, can't figure out why it works for you but all i still get is that dam black box .... NOD32 inside.

Anyone know whats up with that i want to see this pic ?? and it does the same in my hotmail account that handplane sent me a pic. Same results as above !!!!!!!

Thanks Liz, still dont know why it wouldnt just open with out putting it into Adobe folder. Very strange.

Its a cool pici better use it after putting all of us thru that ...lol

OK later & thanks again !!

Chuck

Well that didn't work !! All i got was that black box again.

Ok so i do i get it to flash. I loaded it to photobucket but when i posted it just sat there ?????

Edited by flashh4