Question & Answer Thread

In the gardens-- old fashioned hand pulling

Front yard--Ortho Weed Be Gone (Son and Hubby banned me from weed and feed--they don't like mowing!)

Stubborn Spots and Neighbors grass that grows under fence into my flowers--Round Up

Back Yard--nothing, little kids and doggie play area, and yes, its weedy!!

Organic gardening, Chemicals, or some of both? (Me--80% organic, but nothing perks things up like a little miracle grow! And of course, the weed stuff...)

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well if i only have those two choices believe it or not i would play with it. money has no meaning to me. not that i'm well of or something. i've already learned that money can't buy happiness and i was once worth a lot on paper once. now i'm sooooo <_<:angry: not worth a lot.

paper, plastic, or make the hubby carry it all?

Edited by macmarauder

Sapphire

Depends on what day it is...Ambidextrous

I'm an Ambi, too, drove my art teachers crazy!! Sooo,

Do you know your left from your right without having to think about it?

A) heh, yeah...the left is the one with the calluses on the fingertips and the right is the one with the worn down index fingernail from guitar playing

Q) to spank or not to spank, that is the question...your children, that is...hahahahahaha

yes If they need to be corrected, sometimes its the only option left before they walk over you.

What is the most dangerous thing you ever did?

And Tictoc, only spank on the bottom with the palm of the hand!!! It's the noise on the rubberpants, not the pain. I "invented" "automatic spankings" when I did daycare--for kicking, pinching, biting, scratching and spitting--even if it wasnt your fault, even if you didn't start it, even if someone else kicked first--if i didn't see it, I didn't spank (kids are going to hit eachother.....but those other things can hurt..and I just don't like spitting ;) ) Worked great--if the kids knew what they would get spanked for, they only tested it once ;) And never spank if you're too angry. Put them in a timeout place instead

The most dangerous thing I ever did was to go to Italy for 6 weeks when I was 21--by myself--I didn't think it was dangerous, only bad thing was I had $30 swiped but looking back on it, yeah, it was probably pretty dangerous, especially for a girl.

Going to any graduation parties? If so, how many?

bah -- wasn't invited to any  :(  Guess that's cause I just finished Freshman year...

Most annoying, and most enjoyable aspect of the internet?

Most annoying.......that is easy Spam

most enjoyable.......The information that can be found.

Do you know how to scuba dive??