Question & Answer Thread

Boy, Vile_Dr, that's a hard question!!! My most valuable rule is to tell my kids that I love them every day, but some days I don't see them long enough to tell them that, its always a bedtime phrase ("Goodnight, I love you") and if they are gone when I go to bed, and I haven't told them earlier in the day, sometimes that message gets missed. Not quite the answer to your question, but again, that's a tough one!!

Ok, an easy question---what's your favorite color?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 7 day week??

About 20 hours depends a great deal on how long I was doing my day job and what is going on weather wise,I have been known to spend as much as 10 hours a day when I am off work(sick).

I just spent 2 hours outside mowing the lawn,gotta be in bed in about a hour or so so I can get up at 4am.

Does anyone know what Blue Press means??(no fair Googling) :P

Without Google(ing), i wouldn't be able to tell...maybe a hint or two(?)

Liz, you did answer the question...it didn't have to be a written law type of rule...just your rule... :D

Next Question:

The only thing that you would never lose, but can do without? (I guess the Psychology is coming out in me... <_<B) )

Of Course Digital, you have to be able to do the photo the way you want after you take it...lol

If you were to tell your boss one thing, that he/she never knew about, what would that thing be?

No, I have'nt. I would love to bungie jump out of one though...that would be awesome.

If you were in a plane that had lost it's wing and had a hole in the side of it...would you skydive your way out? (of course with a parachute)