Question & Answer Thread

We have ghosts!! Son used to talk to a civil war soldier when he was a toddler, and we have cold spots, unexplained floral scents, shadows and the dog watches em. They're friendly, though!

Do you believe in ESP?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Liz.. and yes I do believe in ESP. To my way of thinking it is a mixture of logic and intuition and we should all try to develop it to some extent. That is so interesting you have ghosts. I wish I had one at least for the unexplained floral scents. LOL I am glad they treat you well, your ghosts.

Are you eating in or out tonight for dinner?

I eat out almost every day that I have to work, It kinda sucks working 8-12 hours then coming home and waiting 15-30 minutes to cook something that only takes about 2 minutes to eat...the weekends, though, me and a lot of friends throw down and cook out almost every weekend...its' great.

What is the highest voltage of electrity that you have been shocked by? (guestimate)

Geez.. I was shocked once by lightning.. I was in the car during a storm and I had my hand on the vent window and I got a big zap.. worse than a static shock.. but I have no idea how many volts it was. I was a kid.. it was hard enough to make me cry.

You all think up some good questions..

Hmm have you ever hypnotized a chicken? lol

Depends on the individuals. Iknow some coupleswho got married at 18 and are stilltogether 20+ years later . I also know a couple of people in their 40's who still aren't mature enough for a marriage to last. personaly married at 29, 26 years ago still together

Almost forgot the next question

who is the smartest person who ever lived?

Hey murtu52 that would be a guy by the name of John Crapper. Now you can see where the toilet gets a couple of it's nicknames

The person who invented the toilet--No, i am not being humerous. S/he took a fundamental process of the human body, gave it a place, and in turn that place became a fundamental aspect of our lives. May not be the pure smartest, but that is a guy who had brains, and guts.

Your fastest mile time?

On foot, 5min 35 seconds (highschool baseball conditioning)

In a vehicle, 24.054 secs, 172mph at the 3 mile marker...Honda Prelude 478wph 414 troque. WOW

If you could choose just one, what would your favorite cell phone ring tone be?

Depends on the week. I shop almost everyday (fastfood). But if I am on vacation and at home...I have my food already at home....

If you could ask any person in the entire history of the earth, or as far as the future of the planet, who would you ask (dead or alive or predicted), and what would you ask them?

(enters and graduates NASAs astronaut program, travels through the desert sea on bare foot, climbs the Himalayan mountains, fights the guardian monks to the bear cave passage , tamed the kathy lee giford hydra, completes the dreaded gauntlet of the of a 100 pauly shores movies, climbs the rest of the mountain to the home of the real dalie lama (al bundy from married with children). walks up to the dalie lama, neels down and bows to show respect.)

Al

you may ask one question of me my worthy son

Me

is it a ice or liquid mint?

Al

it is both my son

Me

............?

NOOOOOO! you animals, you damn dirty apes!!!!!!!!

(a shot of apes in executive suits at the mints headquarters)

how far would you do for a klondike bar?

even with my sweet tooth for some reason i like my coffee the deepest black i can get it. go fig. here's a little tidbit that get little giggle out of you guys. when i drink my deep black coffee i like to imagine that i'm drinking dark matter and contemplate what it might taste like or would it even have any taste at all. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

if you could've invented any one item that has already been invented what would it be?

-------------------the microchip or maybe the automobile or perhaps nuts and bolts -------------------

If I could have invented something, I think it would have been the video game. I spend countless hours on video games just like computers...but if I invented VG's I wouldn't have to work....just play

What is one of the things you wish you knew just a little about, but don't know anything about it?