Question & Answer Thread

you know those little robotic insects you see on tv for testing programing AI. yeah i've got one for a pet.

(shakes head side to side and puts hand on face)

i bought one as a kit on the net and it even scampers arround the house searching for one of it's digital food dispensers.

hey thesidekickcat it's like having a little robot mouse in the house and i like Darnit. :D

country living or city life?

• Replies 536
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dialup.

Computer mice versus real live messy 4 legged food stealing mice? (I think I loaded that question to the max!) Ha! :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes:

macmarauder, I think your robotic creature sounds alot neater, cleaner, and friendlier than the real mice. Probably a zillion times smarter too. :rolleyes:

God bless everyone.

Edited by thesidekickcat

yes they have, now at 2GB....so that makes ummm, 2GB that I don't use..lol...I even put a mailto link intact on a couple of my web pages to see if I'd get spammed...none yet

Have you ever misrepresented yourself online with fake pics?...lol

Yes. I pretented to be a 17 year old Female, to catch one of my friends in a lie...quite funny I might add.

Question:

How many licks does it really take, to get to the center of a tootsie pop? :blink:

The Owl in the Tootsie Pop Commercial, with the kids asking the "Wise" Owl in the Tree

Question:

If Blind People Can't drive for obvious reason, does that mean they can't go up to an ATM machine? :P

ATMs have brail because when they are massed produced, the factory doesn't know if its going to a drive up back place, or just one on the corner of the street, so yes they can go to an ATM.

Have you ever ridden a camel? (did i already ask that?)

No, but I sat next to and petted a cheetah once at a mall exhibit from the Wildlife Safari here in Oregon. It purred just like a house cat would only louder, thankfully it didn't want to be a lapcat. :rolleyes:

Do you home cook (from scratch?) most of your meals or eat out alot?

God bless everyone.