I got the most currant Partition Logic iso burned but when it boots up I can't seem to figure out how to get the partition larger. I'm trying to take from my G partition and add to my C but when going through the steps it keeps trying to make it smaller and I can't find the setting to make it larger. I'm sure I'm missing something simple as I have done this before with paid products. Anybody used this product before with success and did you have to install it to work. I'm leary of installing it as I don't know how safe it is to install on a drive with XP already on it. I'm also sure the iso burned correctly.

Anybody know of something maybe better that is free?

I would recommend the GParted LiveCD. I downloaded it a couple of months ago and I find it perfect for all my partitioning needs. Best of all, it's free and you don't have to install anything.

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...ckage_id=173828

I got the most currant Partition Logic iso burned but when it boots up I can't seem to figure out how to get the partition larger. I'm trying to take from my G partition and add to my C but when going through the steps it keeps trying to make it smaller and I can't find the setting to make it larger. I'm sure I'm missing something simple as I have done this before with paid products. Anybody used this product before with success and did you have to install it to work. I'm leary of installing it as I don't know how safe it is to install on a drive with XP already on it. I'm also sure the iso burned correctly.

Anybody know of something maybe better that is free?