I Lost A Friend.

I had a cat who was 3 yrs. 11 months old. she passed away. They are not sure why. They think it was an auto immune problem, She had the problem a year and a half ago and beat the problem with medicine. They thought it was the same problem she had a year and a half ago. They gave her thew same medicine but to no avail. I lost her in a matter of two days.I hope her sister does not get sick. We got two girls, after we lost two boys to kidney to desease. It seems we have no luck with animals. Our hearts are broken.

I had a cat who was 3 yrs. 11 months old. she passed away. They are not sure why. They think it was an auto immune problem, She had the problem a year and a half ago and beat the problem with medicine. They thought it was the same problem she had a year and a half ago. They gave her thew same medicine but to no avail. I lost her in a matter of two days.I hope her sister does not get sick. We got two girls, after we lost two boys to kidney to desease. It seems we have no luck with animals. Our hearts are broken.

Novi:

May I offer my condolences - Friends like this, human or not, are hard to find, and even harder to have to lose :( Animals have a keen sense of awareness, and they know thier owners habits and quirks, and can be almost human. When you lose a friend like this, it is a hard thing, and I have lost pets before - thier memories live on, however, it will hurt for awhile because your cat was a friend and a family member - If there is anything I can do, please don't hesitate to call on me ;)

Brian

I would also like to offer my my condolences.

Been married 27 years and the only kids we ever had were the four legged kind. So I know how you feel. Been through a number of them ourselves. I think I hurt more when my four legged friends passes away, then I have for friends and family. Hate to admit to that..... But our animals are our children.