The Terrorist asked me to post this here. Very strange thing happening with My Start BOX.

This is what it looks like.

post-623-1188843390_thumb.jpg

The Start Box over laps my listings for All Programs. When I scroll up the listings, and let it stay in one place for a couple of seconds the Start Box Acts like it needs to be on top and hides the left most listings and allows the right side of All Programs to appear.

Have you tried to reboot your PC. Sometimes a small glitch will clear itself on a reboot.

Oh yeah! This has happened for months now. But hey guess what, I fixed it. All I did was consolidate some of the categories and it doesn't do it anymore. Been doing this for a long time and as soon as I decide to consolidate it clears it up.

So... that 'error' is caused by too much stuff on the base of the Start menu?

And moving stuff off the base start menu fixes it?

Please clarify.

thanks

No error occurred. And yes consolidating items in each catagory fixed it. Example. I go to start and I made a catagory called games. In the games folder I had a ton of things and made new folders in there as in On-line Games, Learning games and fighting games. Then used drag and drop and put those type games in those folders. Same with internet Utilities. I made folders called: Spyware Adware and Anti Virus, Add-on's and Utilities. Drag and dropped items to those also.

OK now you went and did it. It was fixed yesterday and now it is doing it again. I guess it isn't fixed. Hmm, back to the drawing board.