I haven't been around a while. Since they discovered my colon wasn't cancerous, it decided to blow up anyway and I damn near bled to death. Fianally get out to find out the storm we had the other night fried my computer. It's going to be a while before I can even get to it. Happy Birthday to anyone I missed.

Mark

Damn.... Boy, when it decides to s**t on someone. It sure picked on you garmanma.

I hope your doing alot better and that your out of the woods.

Sorry about your PC. Now maybe you can build a better mean machine. Just take it slow tho. And we'll be waiting to hear more news.... Hopefully alot better news.

Hang in there old buddy. We're pulling for you.

Oh my gosh, Mark!!! Well, I sure am glad it wasn't cancerous and VERY glad you're at least up and around enough to post, so you're healing! Don't you worry about any birthdays, you just GET BETTER, young man! Thanks for checking in

Love,

Liz

Whoa! I hope you're feeling better Mark, that is great news about the cancer free diagnosis! You've had some really bad luck lately. Oh man that sucks about your computer getting fried! :(

Good to see you again:-) Enjoy building your new unit:-)

Glad to hear you are cancer free. Sorry to hear about your computer. Take it easy and check in when you can.

If you need any extra parts for your computer, post what you need and maybe some one might have it. I'm sure we all have some extra parts laying around we do not need, or use any more. You never know.

Good luck.

Take care

Barb

Glad to hear it's Benign Mark! That's good news my friend but I'm sure you're still in some discomfort with what's happened, so stick it out and it'll get better!

Like Barb say's, we have computer parts kickin around in the Garage Sale that you can pick up cheap & even free.

In fact, I now have a ton of parts kickin around but most are fairly new (as in a couple months) and I need to get some $$ out of them to help offset the costs of my new build as much as possible. I also have a good friend who I promised he could have the pick of the litter of my older parts, so there's probably not much left to pass on your way...sorry. I'm pretty sure he's taking the MoBo, P4 1.8GHz CPU and 756MB DDR PC3200 RAM from me, or otherwise I just may have been able to put together an almost complete computer for you as a temporary (or permanent) solution for now.

Thaks for the support guys. I got to get the son in law to dig out my box of parts out of the garage. My wife wasn't real descriptive in telling me what went down. I did notice a small short when touching the chassis so a parts swapping we will go. I'll be checking in as often as possible

Mark

Thaks for the support guys. I got to get the son in law to dig out my box of parts out of the garage. My wife wasn't real descriptive in telling me what went down. I did notice a small short when touching the chassis so a parts swapping we will go. I'll be checking in as often as possible

Mark

Wish you all the best Mark :)

I will update my situation to to you all later on ;)

Brian