I Did Something Stupid This Morning

Hey bozodog:-) Ouch!!! Rug burns hurt like a SOB! :angry: I hope it heals up nicely for you soon:-) My toe is now a beautiful shade of purple, lol. It doesn't hurt as much now:-)

You're right Bubba Bob! I'm firmly convinced that the @#^*ing carrier attacked me, jumped into my pathway:-)

LOL!!

I remember back when I was married, the ole lady got up in the middle of the night for a potty break, and as she was walking past the dresser she caught her little toe in the corner of it....gawd did she howl!

But then she just went potty and back to bed. The next morning when we got up she looked at her foot and her little toe was at a Right Angle to the rest of her foot!! Literally, it was llll_ sideways...owww. Went to the ER and of course it was broken AND Dislocated...never was the same again after that even tho they set it and wrapped it up, she lost the feeling in it.

I hope yours gets better soon Hitest! Just don't do your Lui Passaglia imitation anymore...(insider Canuck joke)

I hope yours gets better soon Hitest! Just don't do your Lui Passaglia imitation anymore...(insider Canuck joke)

LOL!

Thanks, Dave! :D

Yeah, my toe was sitting a bit askew after the hit, thankfully it did not become dislocated.

It is feeling much better today; I have no pain. I should be ready to kick field goals in about 6 weeks. :)