Trouble With My Belkin Router

I recently bought the Belkin Wireless G Plus MIMO Router, and managed to set up a 3 computer network with 1 PC and 2 Macs. It worked fine at first, but in consistently loses the connection to the internet. I called Belkin, and they told me to unplug and then replug it, so i did and it worked...but it keeps doing it. I have read up on this problem and have seen others with the same problem, but no one has managed to find a solution, any help would be greatly appreciated. Oh, and this is my first post, yay!

The firmware is the programming inside the router that allows it to run. It is not installed on your computer, it is actually installed directly on the router. Firmware can be buggy just like any other software. The buggy firmware can cause the router to malfunction. If you update the firmware(reprogram your router), it may make the router run better. their is always a chance updating the firmware can cause a problem, so be careful and follow the directions closely.

I tried updating my firmware, but there's no new firmware available...I have no f*ing idea what to do...I called Belkin, and all they told me was to check the settings, and everything looked fine...So everything looks fine, but it's not working correctly. Is there anything else I can do?

Edited by EvilSwine