Ok, well, I play Call of Duty 2 online, and a couple friends and I made a clan. I was appointed as mapper/modder, so we can have a nice mod/maps for our soon to come server. Well, I decided to create some maps, since I didn't know how long it would take, and didn't want to be rushing to make some right when the server is up. I came into some troubles:

Ok, this is the Readme, just showing you what it is I'm supposed to do.

ScreenShot032.jpg

*In case you can't read it, the highlight says: On running CoD2 radiant for the first time, you will need to load the included cod2.prj project file located in \bin.*

This is me, selecting the cod2.prj from \bin, as asked of.

ScreenShot029.jpg

After that, I get this:

ScreenShot030.jpg

*This one says: FATAL ERROR: Could'nt load default_localize.cfg. make sure Call of Duty is run from the correct folder.

GetLastError() = 3

An unrecoverable error has occured. Would you like to edit preferences before exiting Q3Radiant?*

If I click no, it goes back to the Desktop, but if I clcik yes, i get this............

ScreenShot031.jpg

..........and I have no idea what to do here, and am I supposed to be here? I dont think so, the earlier window said "FATAL ERROR", and my friend, fed up with the program, said there is a giant grid, I don't see a giant grid here.

Thanks

-Joe

Edited by jamaicaman