You Know You’re Living In 2007 When…

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

2. You haven’t played Solitaire with real cards in years.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t#9 on this list

AND NOW YOU ARE LAUGHING at yourself.

I'm still behind the times. :thumbsup:

1. You accidentally enter your password on the microwave.

Mine has a dial for the timer.

2. You haven’t played Solitaire with real cards in years.

I think the last time i played solitare it was with a deck of cards. I haven't checked out the games on my PC in a looong time.

3. You have a list of 15 phone numbers to reach your family of 3.

I never ask for their cell phone numbers. They are usually out of minutes or lost them.

4. You e-mail the person who works at the desk next to you.

No desk work for me. I can just toss a paver at my co-workers to get their attention.

5. Your reason for not staying in touch with friends and family is that they don’t have e-mail addresses.

I don't stay in touch because they always need $omething.

6. You pull up in your own driveway and use your cell phone to see if anyone is home to help you carry in the groceries.

My dog would laugh at me if I called him for help with the groceries. Once I carry them in then he's interested in unbagging them.

7. Every commercial on television has a web site at the bottom of the screen.

When a commercial comes on I don't pay attention. Do they really have websites?!

8. Leaving the house without your cell phone, which you didn’t have the first 20 or 30 (or 60) years of your life, is now a cause for panic and you turn around to go and get it.

Never owned a cell phone. Former employer handed me one once. It is buried along side the water main I laid in Tamarac, FL.

10. You get up in the morning and go on line before getting your coffee.

I'm sipping my coffee while my PC is booting.

11. You start tilting your head sideways to smile. : )

I never smile. If I did it would look like a hockey player who has had too many fights, :|

12 You’re reading this and nodding and laughing.

It is funny.

13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

I know someone who I should flood their inbox with 10 years of forwarded messages.

14. You are too busy to notice there was no #9 on this list.

Yes I am. The race is getting down to 8 laps.

15. You actually scrolled back up to check that there wasn’t#9 on this list

You got me.

Nice counterpoints!

... 13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

I know someone who I should flood their inbox with 10 years of forwarded messages. ...

Just got a forward from someone who got it from someone who forwarded it to me, then her. It's getting ridiculous. <_<

Nice counterpoints!
... 13. Even worse, you know exactly to whom you are going to forward this message.

I know someone who I should flood their inbox with 10 years of forwarded messages. ...

Just got a forward from someone who got it from someone who forwarded it to me, then her. It's getting ridiculous. <_<

Tell me... I think the "foreward" to button should be removed. It's the ones I see that have at least 35 or more forwards I can't stand. And I know the letter has to be good. But I'm not going through all them to read it. So I'm sure to be missing out.