So My Dad Started Callin Me Captain Kirk

Yeah it's a load of papers and a paper towel I used to clean my monitor like 2 weeks ago. My room is a mess but I t looked worse this morning before I cleaned it a little.

Yeah it's a load of papers and a paper towel I used to clean my monitor like 2 weeks ago. My room is a mess but I t looked worse this morning before I cleaned it a little.

That's OK. I like your 3 monitor setup. Very cool.

UPGRADE!!!!! So now my dad has even more reason to call me Captain Kirk. I ditched my 17" Compaq 7550 and 17" Radius PrecisionView17. I'm now rockin a 19" Dell M991 and 19" Viewsonic Optiquest Q95. Oh man is the Viewsonic better than that decrepit old Radius. The image was so screwed up on the Radius. Any way here is the new setup. Due to the shape of the monitors, I had to move the speakers. Luckily the have holes on the back for mounting so I mounted them to the front of the desk.

biggermonitors001.jpg

biggermonitors002.jpg

UPGRADE!!!!! So now my dad has even more reason to call me Captain Kirk. I ditched my 17" Compaq 7550 and 17" Radius PrecisionView17. I'm now rockin a 19" Dell M991 and 19" Viewsonic Optiquest Q95. Oh man is the Viewsonic better than that decrepit old Radius. The image was so screwed up on the Radius. Any way here is the new setup. Due to the shape of the monitors, I had to move the speakers. Luckily the have holes on the back for mounting so I mounted them to the front of the desk.

biggermonitors001.jpg

biggermonitors002.jpg

Looks good!

Hey Shanenin, we have the same desk. We've even both taped up the Keyboard tray. Yeah I'm sure when the next electric bill comes, my dad is gonna kill me. I'm trying to shut this thing down at night more often. For about the last 8 months I've been leavin the computer on at night most of time for downloads.

I'm totally diggin the bigger monitors. The manager of my old job just gave me the Viewsonic yesterday. His parents were gettin rid of it cause it didn't work right. Turns out it just had a bent pin on the VGA connector. I fixed it and it worked perfect. I really need a bigger desk for them though. I wish I had a real nice one like you do, Jeff. Actually what I really wish I had was 2 more Acer AL1917 LCD Monitors (really 5 of them. I want one for the linux box, one for the downstairs computer so my parents can have a nice monitor, and one for the computer at my granny's house too).

Hmm, lets make this a show off your desk thread.

1180811328.jpg

that's my baby. It's got a home theater hooked up to it with another stereo we used to have in our little party room that i found..

it's pretty much insanely loud if i crank it up.. lol :D :D

it's two computers and the from the picture the left moniter looks cracked but its just the desktop background on it..

updatage:

1182316189.jpg

1182316156.jpg

I gotta new laptop :P .. fiist time I get to use Vista.. and i like it a lot. lol..

and for the interest of being very, very efficient.. I got the other laptop we have and put it in here >.>

....so maybe i like to multi-task.. a lot. lol