Come On.....admit It!

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez....I'm opening myself up to get bashed by this....

Let's see

#1 - I am so addicted to my computer that it literally causes marriage problems between my husband and I and he has asked me if he has to strap a keyboard to his body for me to pay attention to him.

#2 - I am EXTREMELY competitive. If someone comes along that threatens a position I have (no matter what it is)...it's search and destroy! I also have to try to outdo people.

#3 - I am involved in way too many activities in my life (full time homemaker, full time mom, Student in college, web site designer, fluent in sign language, certified to teach Chemical Abuse/Alcohol Treatment classes, avid horsewoman, musician - playing piano for over twenty years, youth choir director at church...and there's probably more but I can't think of it right off the bat). I have serious issues!!

Still want to be my friend? :wub:

#1 - I am so addicted to my computer that it literally causes marriage problems between my husband and I and he has asked me if he has to strap a keyboard to his body for me to pay attention to him.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

that sounds like a good idea to me. i wander if i could talk next GF into it. that reminds me why i have a thing for robot babes in anime.

1) I don't have the guts to go get a tattoo.

2) I have trouble identifying right and left.

BH

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I have a tattoo. Thanks to Cuervo. LOl And 4 friends. Otherwise well... it may not even exist.

Me too. I have been asked " Do you mean your right, or the real right?". :lol:

Edited by Scarlett

1.. I am A SUPER FREAKING NERD I MOD XBOX'S BUILD COMPUTER LEARN ABOUT COMPUTERs I noe A bunch about them but when someone asks me a question in person i tell em i noe nothing ....=(

2..Iam addicted to the computer games IRC chat and forums

3.. I Hate micrsoft and everything bill gate stands for i love linux free distros...BUT iam on windows xp pro right now... =(

4.. iam addicted to anime HELLSING OWNZ ALL also SAMAURI CHAMPLOO and more...

all on my newly modded xbox

My hubby is dyslexic, and has a big problem with which is right or left.

Our chiropractor was always telling him your other right when he'd turn the wrong way. I just point, less arguments that way.

But he is great at knowing what direction something is in a big building campus like Intel....and that is a big plus for doing maintenance repair, or telling others even troubleshooting by phone, where to go.

He also does it at malls, though we still managed to 'lose' the car one Christmas shopping session, by me getting us out the wrong door. Ha!

But usually he is the one that keeps us going in right direction. I get to gabbing and forget to keep track of which way I'm going...oh well.

But I remember addresses and or building landmarks, so with hubby's usually good sense of direction and my doing the addresses so we do pretty good together. But oh my when we are both lost, especially if we are tired and hungry...yi yi yi yi!!!

I do many things with my left hand, even though I'm right handed.

Both hubby and I were switched to right hand as toddlers. I think that is why hubby is dyslexic in fact.

Liz, of course it is Up North, Down South etc. Ha Ha! :rolleyes: Isn't it???? Ha! (that might be why I am directionally challenged folks!) :unsure::rolleyes:

Pat.

God bless everyone.

Hey Scarlet and Brian, you mean people say to you "No, your other left" on a regular basis. I had a friend who had that problem and I had to say that to her all the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Totally understand the right/left thing!  I'm ambidextrous.  I blame that  :) (up is North,......I love it, I love it!!  And yes, it is!)

Liz

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes, Makai I have heard that many, many times. Luckily, once someone gets to know me. They interpret what I tell them, and go the opposite direction.

Needless to say, Brian, Liz and I shoud not be taking a roadtrip together, any time soon. :lol: We would be soooooooo lost in no time. :P

Hey Scarlet and Brian, you mean people say to you "No, your other left" on a regular basis. I had a friend who had that problem and I had to say that to her all the time.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just to give you an idea of how bad it is for me, here is the mental process I go through each time I have to decide if it is right or left:

I recall a memory of an intersection from when I was 9 years old, if we turned right we were going to my my cousins home. And I can't recall what was left. I see that intersection EVERY TIME I have had to give directions for the last 30 years.

How messed up is that?

BH

Maybe I should get L and R tatooed on the back of my hands (Reference to another thread) ;)

Edited by Brian_Holiday

alright i have something i feel the need to confess. i have gone to chick flicks in an attempt to understands the inner workings of the female mind and come out even more confused than before. the inside of a womans mind is a dark and scary place to me. i bought a map to the stars for memories while in there and got lost several times. that's ok and i thought that i was even learning something until i got mugged, twice, with in 2 minutes of each other. i swear the inside of a womans mind is just to dangerous for me travel.