What Are You Listening To Right Now?

sounds like you need a new CD Player. They can be pretty cheap at Wally World ya know.

It's not cheap when you also need a new home stereo, a new TV, fix the cruise control, outside temperature monitor and radio in the Explorer, the cordless phone, the computer, my watch, well, anything electronic I get near (stereo, bass cuts out, TV, not digital, temp monitor, occasionally reads ~20 degrees off, cruise control, occasionally sticks on full throttle, radio, channels cut out at random, cordless phone, battery stopped working, computer, occasionally freezes, watch, stopped working, etc.). I'm so used to electronics acting up around me it never occurs to me to fix 'em all.

-----

Edited by JDoors
  • Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got me some new CD's today. I picked up Three Doors Down's Self Titled Album, The Offspring - Rise and Fall, Rage and Grace, and The Offspring - Smash.

Good stuff, I wouldn't mind having some of those myself.

Just the radio, nothin' in the CD racks really caught my fancy today. They're dedicating the day to the year 1969, a lot of great music there! Right now, Steppenwolf.

was listening to a lot of 102.9 the Buzz today. Was chauffeuring my mom and granny around today in the new Civic so I didn't have any of my CD's on me. They're all in my Civic or my room. But right now I'm listening to:

The Offspring - Hammerhead

The Offspring - You're Gonna Go Far, Kid

The Offspring - A Lot Like Me

The Offspring - Takes Me Nowhere

I've set a new resolution for myself. I've decide every pay day from now on, I'm going to the Sound Shop and buying a new CD to keep my collection getting so stale again. I'm so glad to have new stuff so next Friday, I believe I will pick up The Foo Fighters newest CD.

I get itchy and buy new CDs in fits and spurts. I might go months without buying any, then buy a bunch. I'm STILL in that record club thingy (I was in it when they actually HAD records), so when they have sales I am tempted even more (I'd say I pay, on average, eight bucks for CDs, I'd like to think it's even less, many have been "free," but sometimes I splurge on the expensive ones). I believe I'm at over five hundred CDs at this point.

I don't steal, but if someone gives me a copy that I "Simply MUST listen to!", I'm not gonna throw it back in their faces, so I have a few burned CDs around here somewhere. Probably less than ten (probably far less than that). On the other hand, since I can get 'em at a reasonable price I've bought CDs for people who would never have bought them for themselves (they would have burned them instead).

The radio again -- some Grateful Dead thing at the moment.

• 2 weeks later...