What Are You Listening To Right Now?

Did you take offense at the term or what? Just meant I don't recall Mel Torme coming up before, though I'm not sure it'd stick in my head if it had.

Josh Wink, Profound Sounds Vol 2

Sorry, guess I took it the wrong way. Thanks for the reply.

Joe

Now listening to the air conditioner hum. Getting hot here already.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just bought Discovery by Daft Punk so:

Daft Punk - One More Time

Now, I need to buy Interstella 5555. It's a movie that has pretty much no dialog, instead the entire Discovery album is the soundtrack (14 songs). Also it's anime :P but the Daft Punk I believe is French.

I ordered Interstella 5555 now cause of that CD (along with a coupla other DVD's for the heck of it). I think I'll try to get my mom to watch it too since she said she liked the music.

I ordered Interstella 5555 now cause of that CD (along with a coupla other DVD's for the heck of it). I think I'll try to get my mom to watch it too since she said she liked the music.

I didn't know what Interstella 5555 was when you wrote that, but a couple of days ago I stumbled upon the clips on YouTube. Whoa! Cool! Now I want it, and I'm not an anime fan-boy. So that makes maybe four anime films I like enough to own.

And by shear coincidink, I'm listening to Daft Punk Musique Vol. I right now (or is that, again?).

LOVEHOLIC - Shinkirou

Kita Shuuhei - Kimi no Kioku

Shimotsuki Haruka - Kazahane

eufonius - Reflectia

I still haven't seen all of Interstella 5555. All I've seen of it is the first 4 songs for sure and I might have seen the 5th song but that's all I remember. I didn't know it was a movie at first (back in 2001). I just thought it was a few music videos. A coupla years ago though, I found out about Insterstella 5555 but never got it until now (never got Discovery either until last week). My Interstella 5555 should get here Tuesday.

PS I'm obviously in a Jpop/Jrock mood right now. I'll probably be jammin to either Daft Punk or Bush on the way to work though.

my package from Amazon came early yesterday (wasn't supposed to get here until Tuesday) so I popped in Interstella 5555 and it was friggin great. A lot of the later songs are so much better with video. The first 4 tracks and track 13 are pretty good though by themselves.

Will be listening to music from Legend of Zelda: Windwaker and Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess soon. I just ordered a Gamecube and those 2 games from game stop. It's funny cause I haven't gotten a new video game console in 10 years (newest I own is PS/X and N64 and I got the PS/X in 1998). I LOVE Zelda games and wanted to play those two REALLY bad so I finally broke down and ordered a refurb Gamecube for $30. OK so it's an old console but it'll be new to me. It'll still be better than the N64 (hopefully). I had been playing all my games on PC but I'm ready to jump back into consoles.

An off-the-wall choice (you could say, "random" ;)):

Saffire: The Uppity Blues Women & Friends, Broad Casting.

Includes such estrogen-fueled gems as:

One Hour Mama

Dump That Chump

OBG WHY me blues

Ragtime Rag, and

Shake The Dew Off The Lily (a euphemism for that first bathroom visit in the morning)

If I recall, I bought the CD based on hearing one or two songs and the fact that it's on Alligator Records (a local blues supporter).

In honor of their "Farewell Tour,":

The Police, Every Breath You Take (greatest hits compilation)

SNL did a "news" bit about how The Police were donating a million dollars to charity: "'A million dollars?,' said The Police who are NOT Sting."

All the podcasts I download once a week. Unfortunately, the current one, and I won't have to name names for most of you, they're yapping about Twitter and politics. Blah-blah-blah.

-----

Edited by JDoors
Try to find a podcast that doesn't talk about Twiter lately.

hmm, I think I'll Twitter about that.

I haven't even been tempted to check it out, so the twitter over Twiter isn't making much of an impression it would seem. ^_^

Today, the radio, currently morning blather. Am I getting crabby? :lol:

I actually don't write twitters but I do subscribe to many twitter(ers). Great way to keep up with news, software updates, new videos and what people are eating for lunch :D

Just ituned a new single from the Cure, didn't know they were still around sounds like old Cure. While I was at it I bought the new Counting Crows CD no Album, download album whateve it's called.

listening to the lockridge report on sirius 147, the road dog channel.

i listen to 147 til 3pm then i listen to the nascar channel 128.