Is G4 Still Down

I had to change the URL on my homepage to the one below. I don't know if they have everyone's user accounts switched over yet. I created a new one just to check the site out. There are many bugs to be worked out. Someday that site may grow up and do away with Fusetalk.

http://forums.g4tv.com/

No sense in logging in for awhile. It is next to impossible to get any features to work properly. Trying to do a HJT log would be next to impossible. In fact many posts there are the complaints of the inabilty to post correctly.

I see you changed your screen name. Time for a change or did you just create a new account? I still think their best forum layout was back in the TTV days. At least one nice thing at the moment, I haven't seen much drivel posted by Razor and Kev

Mark

Edited by garmanma

I created another account to log in. Once they got to the Ds i could log in with my *joke* account then this morning Whiskeyman worked. Kev and razor are popping up all over posting complaints. At least that will keep them busy from posting thewir ignorant nonsense at Tech Support for awhile.

I created another account to log in. Once they got to the Ds i could log in with my *joke* account then this morning Whiskeyman worked. Kev and razor are popping up all over posting complaints. At least that will keep them busy from posting thewir ignorant nonsense at Tech Support for awhile.

Twocute.gif

ive only tried g4

since the easter holidays

and i thought i was going to a a man on mars site

bloody hell there is some changes

i couldnt find my profile so i could edit it

and there are so many new names

the old posters are not there any more

tho there are still a couple there

a lot of drivel is posted there now.

i couldnt get in 2 minutes ago

marty

Edited by martymas

There's still quite a few there. Some just aren't bothering until things are fixed. As far as the drivel goes, that hasn't changed since G4 took over. It's funny, out of all the similar boards I post on or read, it's the only one where you see all the rude idiots. I think flame wars have gotten better than they used to be, in general

Mark

• 9 months later...

OOOPS they did it again.

Seems like since some time around 5 or 6PM yesterday no one can login and post. You can read the boards but try to reply and it takes you to a login where if you try it logs you in as guest and won't let you post.

Here I thought that suddenly no one was having any problems with their computers any more; until I thought to check the off topic board and discovered there were not even any perverts left.

I thought maybe the apocalypse had arrived and they were all struck down; but then I tried to post and found out that the boards have no members.

OOOPS they did it again.

LMAO. :D

I can't believe how often that site is down. Rather sad, heh-heh.

The sad thing is that they have the login / accounts on one server and the forums on another. The site is up, but no one's home; you can't login.

I emailed thedude early this morning about the login problem. So far no reply.

OOOPS they did it again.

LMAO. :D

I can't believe how often that site is down. Rather sad, heh-heh.

The sad thing is that they have the login / accounts on one server and the forums on another. The site is up, but no one's home; you can't login.

I emailed thedude early this morning about the login problem. So far no reply.

Still down. :D

The odd thing was yesterday when I went to the site I thought I was logged in as usual and then got a message to do some update with Flash and then it seemed I was then not logged in. Anybody else get this or was it just random unrelated chance? At first I thought I had gotten something bad in the download as Spybot asked me if I had approved a registry change.

The odd thing was yesterday when I went to the site I thought I was logged in as usual and then got a message to do some update with Flash and then it seemed I was then not logged in. Anybody else get this or was it just random unrelated chance? At first I thought I had gotten something bad in the download as Spybot asked me if I had approved a registry change.

I'm sure it's a coincidence. Everyone's having/had login trouble.

Thats what they get for outsourcing the login Server to India and keeping the rest of the forum server in LA.