Hello and welcome to BestTechie. You have posted to the wrong section of PC Support. I'll move it to the correct section where it can get noticed and hopefullly a reply shall soon follow.

Streaming Errors in Windows Media Player

Why do I get error C00D11B3 when I try to stream content?

Error message: "Windows Media Player cannot play the file because a network error occurred. The server might not be available. Verify that you are connected to the network and that your proxy settings are correct."

This error occurs for one of the following reasons:

The Web server that stores the file is not available. (For example, the server is busy or not online.) In this case, you can try to play the file again later, when the server is available.

• Your computer is not connected to the local area network (LAN) or to the Internet. Connect to the network or Internet, and then try again.
  • The proxy settings for the Player are not configured properly. See the first question for more information.
  • Your firewall is preventing the Player from connecting to the Internet, or the Player is set to work offline. See the previous question for more information.
  • The Web page from which you are trying to stream content requires that cookies be enabled. For more information about changing the privacy settings in Internet Explorer to enable cookies, see Microsoft Internet Explorer Help.

See also: Troubleshooting Windows Media Player 10 Error Messages

Edited by TheTerrorist_75