VNC 4 list support and Real VNC is listed as VNC 4 caplable, have not tried it but it list it.

Was told that logmein.com also works but not sure if they will allow me to install it on our corp machines.
VNC 4 list support and Real VNC is listed as VNC 4 caplable, have not tried it but it list it.

Who are "they"? Logmein does not ask if the machine is a home or work machine. Many companies use the free version.

M

They are the large corp I work for. I am not to sure they are going to allow me to install this nice little thing on their $$$$ machines that control a radio station. VNC on the other hand, I am sure they are ok on that.

Who are "they"? Logmein does not ask if the machine is a home or work machine. Many companies use the free version.

M

we got logmein.com running on it and it works great, but we want to go back to VNC and get that working. People tell me that it can be done but so far it has not happened yet.

They are the large corp I work for. I am not to sure they are going to allow me to install this nice little thing on their $$$$ machines that control a radio station. VNC on the other hand, I am sure they are ok on that.

M