Add Youtube Videos To Your Posts!

Hi Everyone,

As if a new website layout wasn't enough for today! You can now add YouTube videos in your posts and it's very simple to do - thanks to Pierce!

All you have to do is either click the "Insert: YouTube" link under the Quick Access menu and just add the Video ID in the Content Text box and click Ok. However, if you like to type it out the BBCODE to add the YouTube videos to a post is as follows:

[youtube]Video ID Here[/youtube]

Example:

Let's say you find this video on YouTube and you want to share it on the forums:

All you need to do is copy the JdxkVQy7QLM part which is the Video ID and put it in between the code so it will look like the following:

[youtube]JdxkVQy7QLM[/youtube]

Which will then show:

By the way, watch that video it's great and yes, I got that video from Pierce as well. :P

B

• 2 months later...

I wanted to try out the youtube thing, and maybe show you guys what rugby is!

haha, i thought that was soccer at first, i was like "why is he running with the ball in his hands?" thewn i noticed it was rugby

i though id add my own vid too:

Sweet!! here is some more rugby magic!

ps: The USA is playing South Africa in the world cup later this year in France!

PWNAGE!!!!!lol

will it be televised in USA do you think? and when is it?

Hi Everyone,

As if a new website layout wasn't enough for today! You can now add YouTube videos in your posts and it's very simple to do - thanks to Pierce!

All you have to do is either click the "Insert: YouTube" link under the Quick Access menu and just add the Video ID in the Content Text box and click Ok. However, if you like to type it out the BBCODE to add the YouTube videos to a post is as follows:

[youtube]Video ID Here[/youtube]

Example:

Let's say you find this video on YouTube and you want to share it on the forums:

All you need to do is copy the JdxkVQy7QLM part which is the Video ID and put it in between the code so it will look like the following:

[youtube]JdxkVQy7QLM[/youtube]

Which will then show:

By the way, watch that video it's great and yes, I got that video from Pierce as well. :P

B

i hate to sound all sappy. But...Oh you guys... Come here and give us a scrunch. Thank you so much!

Edited by echobay
  • 1 month later...

thanks to you guys

i can now post you tubes to the board

ive asked how to do this many times

ive only discovered this thread

and this morning i sent a you tube video to the board

and the bloody rigamarole i had to go through to get it there

thanks pierce and BT

for this learning curve

marty

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

So..........your mom is making you take classical piano lessons......but you want to be a "Rock Star" with a guitar and a wall of amps with volume, gain and eq's set on "10"..... :rolleyes: .....

Well........why not do both.....