Okay With Tuesday's Windows Updates?

I just installed XP's and Office 2000 updates. No issues so far.

I heard there was 20 updates issued. See here most people had 12.

Why did I only have 3? (And I only installed 2, because I don't consider the Windows Genuine pain in the aDvantage notification tool as being critical).

Are you guys talking about the optional software updates too?

I can't remember how many critical updates I downloaded. 12 seems about right and I don't do the additional ones unless they are needed. I have installed all of the Genuine crap without issue even though my XP setup is supposedly a Gateway. :rolleyes:

Edited by TheTerrorist_75
I can't remember how many critical updates I downloaded. 12 seems about right and I don't do the additional ones unless they are needed. I have installed all of the Genuine crap without issue even though my XP setup is supposedly a Gateway. :rolleyes:

Strange. I guess I must have installed the other criticals earlier. But then again, weren't they just released?

It showed me 10 updates

Mark