Gods Flash Camera

here is some thing many will love i know i do

marty

YOUR MORNING SMILE

A little girl walked to and from school daily. Though the weather that morning was questionable and clouds were forming, she made her daily trek to the elementary school.As the afternoon progressed, the winds whipped up, along with thunder and lightning. The mother of the little girl felt concerned that her daughter would be frightened as she walked home from school and she herself feared that the electrical storm might harm her child. Following the roar of thunder, lightning, like a flaming sword, would cut through the sky. Full of concern, the mother quickly got into her car and drove along the route to her child's school. As she did so, she saw her little girl walking along, but at each flash of lightning, the child would stop, look up and smile. Another and another were to follow quickly and with each the little girl would look at the streak of light and smile. When the mother's car drew up beside the child she lowered the window and called to her, "What are you doing? Why do you keep stopping?" The child answered, "I am trying to look pretty. God keeps taking my picture." May God bless you today as you face the storms that come your way.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank You for that story Marty!!! :thumbsup:

With all the storms of life that hubby and I have been through within the last year or so, I need to keep reminding myself that God is taking care of us...but never would have thought of camera flashes to take our pictures when storm clouds toss the lightening bolts our way!!! What a great way to think of it. And by the Rainbows He gives us as a sign of Hope and Promise of sunnier times to come. Praise God!!!

Pat

God bless everyone

• 13 years later...

Viewpoint clients get their issue settled with this post. They have shared the answer for the issues for the viewpoint clients. And resume writing group help their clients to solve their writing problems easily. In the event that you confronting trouble and not getting mail, at that point follow these means to determine this issue and get your sends on schedule.