Thunderbird 1.0

I do at work under crossover office but its connected to exchange servers at work and thuderbird will not work. but this should go to the winders page.

I do at work under crossover office but its connected to exchange servers at work and thuderbird will not work. but this should go to the winders page.

I'm running Thunderbird 1.0 on my Linux box, not Windows :D

hitest, I think the quseten on poting this to a linux board is who is running outlook on linux? no twho is running thunderbird, I like thuderbird on winders inplace of outlook but unless someone is running crossover or wine thuderbird would not be a replacement for outlook on linux correct?

hitest, I think the quseten on poting this to a linux board is who is running outlook on linux? no twho is running thunderbird, I like thuderbird on winders inplace of outlook but unless someone is running crossover or wine thuderbird would not be a replacement for outlook on linux correct?

I've removed the reference to Outlook in my first post.

I didn't mean to imply that you would be running outlook in Linux. Sorry for the confusion. Fixed :D

" I got thunerbird on windows!"

the point is not that you have it on widows, its good to have it on winders.. its that this is a linux board . my wife uses it on linux and windoers.. but it only only replaces outlook on winders..

we need some more topics,

the point is not that you have it on widows, its good to have it on winders.. its that this is a linux board . my wife uses it on linux and windoers.. but it only only replaces outlook on winders..

You're right of course iccaros :D I forgot initially where I was posting...........my bad:-)

the point is not that you have it on widows, its good to have it on winders.. its that this is a linux board .  my wife uses it on linux and windoers.. but it only only replaces outlook on winders..

You're right of course iccaros :D I forgot initially where I was posting...........my bad:-)

i don't really care. Its I knew people would be confused, even though I think 99% also run winders and the information is good for them to have. I would have posted it in both with the tag line in the linux forum ,

for all you cheeting windows using still stuck on outlook should be using linux people..

but that is me.. I don't have many friends... who use winders. ... anyways. :D