Hijack This Log

ok it goes like this :

one day, my comp started going haywire and became very laggy

when i tried to access my 2nd harddrive it says cannot find "boot.exe"

i got frustrated and reformated my computer ( i only reformat one of my partition c:\ )

strange things happened, my computer is still lagging!

heres the hijack this log

Logfile of HijackThis v1.99.1

Scan saved at 5:28:55 PM, on 2/2/2007

Platform: Windows XP SP2 (WinNT 5.01.2600)

MSIE: Internet Explorer v6.00 SP2 (6.00.2900.2180)

Running processes:

C:\WINDOWS\System32\smss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\csrss.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\winlogon.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\services.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\svchost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\spoolsv.exe

C:\WINDOWS\Explorer.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\RunDLL32.exe

C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe

C:\WINDOWS\CTHELPER.EXE

C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I3H2.EXE

C:\Program Files\SSC Service Utility\ssc_serv.exe

C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.6\THGuard.exe

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe

C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe

C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe

C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehRecvr.exe

C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehSched.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

C:\WINDOWS\eHome\ehmsas.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\dllhost.exe

C:\WINDOWS\System32\alg.exe

C:\WINDOWS\system32\wuauclt.exe

C:\Program Files\mIRC\mirc.exe

C:\Program Files\mIRC\zion\plugins\zionle.exe

C:\PROGRA~1\MOZILL~1\FIREFOX.EXE

C:\Documents and Settings\user\Desktop\HijackThis.exe

O2 - BHO: AcroIEHlprObj Class - {06849E9F-C8D7-4D59-B87D-784B7D6BE0B3} - C:\Program Files\Adobe\Acrobat 5.0\Reader\ActiveX\AcroIEHelper.ocx

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [ehTray] C:\WINDOWS\ehome\ehtray.exe

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvCplDaemon] RUNDLL32.EXE C:\WINDOWS\system32\NvCpl.dll,NvStartup

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [nwiz] nwiz.exe /install

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [NvMediaCenter] RunDLL32.exe NvMCTray.dll,NvTaskbarInit

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [TkBellExe] "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Real\Update_OB\realsched.exe" -osboot

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTHelper] CTHELPER.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [CTxfiHlp] CTXFIHLP.EXE

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [EPSON Stylus Photo R210 Series] C:\WINDOWS\System32\spool\DRIVERS\W32X86\3\E_S4I3H2.EXE /P30 "EPSON Stylus Photo R210 Series" /O6 "USB001" /M "Stylus Photo R210"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [sSC Service Utility] C:\Program Files\SSC Service Utility\ssc_serv.exe /s

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [THGuard] "C:\Program Files\TrojanHunter 4.6\THGuard.exe"

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [kav] "C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe"

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [MSMSGS] "C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe" /background

O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [FreeRAM XP] "C:\Program Files\YourWare Solutions\FreeRAM XP Pro\FreeRAM XP Pro.exe" -win

O4 - Global Startup: Adobe Gamma Loader.lnk = C:\Program Files\Common Files\Adobe\Calibration\Adobe Gamma Loader.exe

O8 - Extra context menu item: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - res://C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

O9 - Extra button: Web Anti-Virus - {1F460357-8A94-4D71-9CA3-AA4ACF32ED8E} - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\scieplugin.dll

O9 - Extra button: Research - {92780B25-18CC-41C8-B9BE-3C9C571A8263} - C:\PROGRA~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\REFIEBAR.DLL

O9 - Extra button: Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: Windows Messenger - {FB5F1910-F110-11d2-BB9E-00C04F795683} - C:\Program Files\Messenger\msmsgs.exe

O12 - Plugin for .spop: C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\Plugins\NPDocBox.dll

O20 - Winlogon Notify: klogon - C:\WINDOWS\system32\klogon.dll

O23 - Service: Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0 (AVP) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Anti-Virus 6.0\avp.exe" -r (file missing)

O23 - Service: NVIDIA Display Driver Service (NVSvc) - NVIDIA Corporation - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nvsvc32.exe

Brian Here: Just my .02 Cents about logs:

The best thing to do is to wait for a BT HJT expert to look at your log and make suggestions on what is needed to cure your problems.

It is also adviseable to post your own HJT log in a seprate thread, because problems may be or may not be simolar and may require differing strategies to deal with them. This is why saying that you have the exact same problem as another poster may not be accurate. I would suggest the second poster start his own thread, following the HJT Instructions. Then, await a member of the staff that is a HJT Expert to assist you.

Remember: DO EXACTLY what an Expert tells you, in the order that they tell you, using the programs they suggest. DO NOT perform Windows Updates until you are clean, because that may hinder the process.

Good Luck!!

Brian

Edited by baker7
damn i got the exact same problem, can someone help this guy so i get some help as well :X :wacko:

I would suggest that you start your own HJT thread, following the HJT Instructions. Then, await a member of the staff that is a HJT Expert to assist you. One of the Experts will then anaylize the log and give you instructions.

Good Luck!!

Brian

Edited by baker7