Post Your Linux Screen Shot

• Replies 533
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I call it crap because it just unmoves me. I mean I am so over it. I mean if I want to see a hot animated chick I will draw one or look for one. but if I want a hot chick on my desktop I will got to things like this post here.

why do you call it crap?

What is with all this animie (sp) crap? If I could I would have a real chick look like that.

latest screenshot, at least until I get the one I plan on making done. ubuntu 5.10 Breezy Badger with Gnome

sweet desktop Dragon. where do get that one?

post-944-1136330977_thumb.jpg

why do you call it crap?

What is with all this animie (sp) crap? If I could I would have a real chick look like that.

latest screenshot, at least until I get the one I plan on making done. ubuntu 5.10 Breezy Badger with Gnome

you know mac, it's sad, I just downloaded it today, but don't remember where from lol. if you want a copy of it, let me know I will post it for ya.

Edit: found it http://animebabes.galeon.com/hotanimebabes/hotanimebabes.htm

because with anime images they pay attention to details that a pic of a normal person just can't meet the standard of. just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everyone has to give up on it.

why do you call it crap?

you know mac, it's sad, I just downloaded it today, but don't remember where from lol. if you want a copy of it, let me know I will post it for ya.

Edit: found it http://animebabes.galeon.com/hotanimebabes/hotanimebabes.htm

because with anime images they pay attention to details that a pic of a normal person just can't meet the standard of. just because you don't like it, doesn't mean everyone has to give up on it.

Thanks for the Link :wub:

*shrills* eh I can't belive you pleople. I mean all this slobbering over animie images.

one thing you need to realize, to some of us it is a form of artwork. which is how I look at it. Once again, just because you don't care for it, doesn't mean everyone has to stop looking at it, or enjoying it. as of this point it would be probably best for you to drop this line of discussion here since your comments are not relevent to the original topic, and it appears that you are trying to start a flame war.

I'm pretty pumped by this:-) I just acquired an IBM eserver, Plll 800, 256 MB RAM, 16 GB SCSI HD. I just installed Slackware 10.2 on it, running KDE 3.4. This puppy rips:-) I love Slackware! :D

snapshot1.jpg

where did you get this server? Is there any left?

I picked up this unit at my work, it was a unit that no one wanted as it is an older unit (a give away). Great for Slackware though.

None left, sorry.

Not bad but I think Linux just does not have the pop looking that it could.

rather then knock it, why not help code it so that you can help make it have more pop. ;)

latest desktop, took 9 hours to make this using the Gimp.

post-161-1137798849_thumb.jpg