Eerily Realistic Female Robot!

TECHNICALLY, it's not that advanced. It's not really DOING anything advanced, it can't walk (it's "nailed" to that stool), there are external cameras for input, it's only going through a pre-programmed routine (as you can see when the robot withdraws the microphone before the "actor" is finished answering), etc.

But VISUALLY, it's the most human-like robot I've seen. If you told someone that was a woman with a motor-neuron disorder who overcame her disablility to become a TV interviewer, it'd be entirely believable.

ok, the woman that did the voice for that robot I know has to do anime voices cause I've heard her before. Trust me, it may be in another language but I have been able to notice characters from different shows having the same seiyu (voice actor) before (looked em up on the internet after hearing them).

anywho, yes that robot moves fairly realistically, but again, it's a programmed routine. When they develop a robot like that, that can operate with out a set routine then it will be especially impressive.