Why Aren't We Moving?

HAHAHAHAHA

umm does this pic display the average intelligence of Ford owners? I mean they did buy a Ford in the first place.

I'm kidding with you Bubba. Some Fords are okay. Especially early Mustangs. The one in the pic however is one of my least favorites. The Focuses are alright too. It might actually be the only Domestic 4 Cylinder FWD I'd ever consider.

umm does this pic display the average intelligence of Ford owners?

This coming from a person with a 5 tone civic :D:P

ANyway, that's not a real Mustang. Its a washed out 6 cylinder version. AKA a chick car.

It might actually be the only Domestic 4 Cylinder FWD I'd ever consider.

I drove a newer Neon about a month ago as a rental. It wasnt bad. I really like how it felt. More of a sporty feel instead of an economy car feel. (the way the steering wheels and seat was positioned)

Edited by Bubba Bob

I owned an earlier Mustang Cobra -- Hoo-boy, the winter travels stories I have ... NOT a good Winter car (though I never got entirely stuck due to the awesomeness of my driving skills ... uh-hem.

It's difficult to believe that anyone would be so used to front-wheel-drive they would put chains on the front of a rear-wheel-drive car -- but pictures never lie, right?

Chains aren't even allowed in my state. Nothing to do with anything, I just like to ramble.

umm does this pic display the average intelligence of Ford owners?

This coming from a person with a 5 tone civic :D:P

ANyway, that's not a real Mustang. Its a washed out 6 cylinder version. AKA a chick car.

It might actually be the only Domestic 4 Cylinder FWD I'd ever consider.

I drove a newer Neon about a month ago as a rental. It wasnt bad. I really like how it felt. More of a sporty feel instead of an economy car feel. (the way the steering wheels and seat was positioned)

It's a project!!! I bought it with a plan of fixing it up. As for neons. Heck no. Those things are piles. We have an 03 PT Cruiser which everything that ain't body or interior, is identical to the neon and this thing is a piece. PT Cruisers and Neons are not very well reviewed vehicles. Not reliable. I'd only touch a Focus cause it was designed in Europe. Unfortunately many Euro manufacturers are getting bad reviews now (mostly German cars so Daimler Chrysler is really screwed being both Domestic and German). Mercedes Benz, Volkswagen, Porsche, BMW, they're all low on the reliability list.

I'd have to say though our PT Cruiser might be our best snow vehicle cause it is our heaviest Front engine FWD with probably the lowest Wheel Torque. The motor probably has more torque than mine but cause the trans it's mated too and the heavy OEM flywheel, a lot of torque is lost in translation. Mine has that light weight flywheel plus some minor mods and a close ratio 5 speed trans in a 2200lb car so I'd have to be careful in the snow. This thing can out tow my Dad's truck cause the transmission but my dad's truck is far worse in the snow. 98 Tacoma 2WD. No weight whatsoever is the back.

Guess I rambled too.