That would cbe an awesome upgrade as EVGA supports overclocking and changing cooling solutions. I have twin 7600GT's that are just about on par with a single 7950GT and they handle my games pretty good.

The only DX10 cards available at the moment are ridiculously expensive so I see no need for them yet. When they come out with an 8600GT then I'll get one.

When I play (which I haven't gamed much at all in the last 2 months, In all 30 minutes of CS:S and an hour and half of DoD:S in those 2 months) I play games like BF2, CoD2, DoD:S and of course as IEatHardDrives knows, CS:S. I swear I'll get back in some time and kick some tail in the Hard Mud servers again. It's safe to say I ain't ranked anymore. I used to be like #40 something and I was #1 with the FAMAS.

That would cbe an awesome upgrade as EVGA supports overclocking and changing cooling solutions. I have twin 7600GT's that are just about on par with a single 7950GT and they handle my games pretty good.

The only DX10 cards available at the moment are ridiculously expensive so I see no need for them yet. When they come out with an 8600GT then I'll get one.

When I play (which I haven't gamed much at all in the last 2 months, In all 30 minutes of CS:S and an hour and half of DoD:S in those 2 months) I play games like BF2, CoD2, DoD:S and of course as IEatHardDrives knows, CS:S. I swear I'll get back in some time and kick some tail in the Hard Mud servers again. It's safe to say I ain't ranked anymore. I used to be like #40 something and I was #1 with the FAMAS.

The Hard Mud servers are now 66 tick :D.