Wii Vrs Ps3

I just saw the spoof of the apple/mac commercial. It is for the wii and ps3. This is probably old to most of you guys. I just saw it today, I thought it was great. It does contain a scantily clad women(if that offends you). Do a search on youtube for "wii vrs ps3"

edit added later//

here is a link, she is fully clothed, so I don't think this is against board policy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBJQxFKD5Sk

Edited by shanenin

I mean, do you think they're actually going to redo the entire game so it'll fill up an entire blu-ray. The answer is No, they most likely won't. Sure they'll make the games available for the PS3, but they won't be any different than they are on the 360...In fact, the 360 will probably play them better. The only game company who will fill up an entire blu-ray is Sony and that's because it's their game console, lol.

B

I mean, do you think they're actually going to redo the entire game so it'll fill up an entire blu-ray. The answer is No, they most likely won't. Sure they'll make the games available for the PS3, but they won't be any different than they are on the 360...In fact, the 360 will probably play them better. The only game company who will fill up an entire blu-ray is Sony and that's because it's their game console, lol.

B

Ahh, I see what you mean. I never really thought of blue-ray games, but movies. So far the only BR players ive seen are over $1k. So, for playing BR movies the PS3 is the cheapest way to go.

Edited by Bubba Bob

when ps2 came out, the dvd player for movies was helpful in its marketing. I would think being able to play blueray movies would also help ps3. Overall, I don't think ps3 is going to do well. Not having enough units for Christmas was a huge negative in my opinion. More family's will get the xbox this christmas season, and ps3 will have a hard time catching up.