A Lil' Help With User Options Please...

Sorry wasn't sure where to post this...i didn't see a" user is a moron forum":blink:

i'm logged in and go about viewing the forums and i usually look to see who else is viewing at the bottom of page...Well i started to see (when nobody else was in the forum except me) 1 user(s) are reading this topic( 0 Guests and 1 anonymous user)...Now i'm already like the most paranoid person alive and i thought Gez who is this anonymous user that's following me around?...DOH...i've finally figured out ...i'm the anonymous user...Go on laugh at me...i sure did!

Please tell me which option i've changed to cause this...i don't see it in"my profile"...i've hunted a bit in the user options and can't for the life of me find it.

Hi echo! Don't worry, this happened to me once.

Log out entirely, and then log back in. When you log in, scroll down below the username and password, and make sure that the box that says "Don't add me to the Active Users List" is NOT checked. That should take care of it!