As you can see by my signature, I love music so my job is not a job, but a hobby and get paid for it Lol. :D Then what use to be the stress of my life is now my second favorite and hobby is my computers. ;)

I also forgot to mention I like to play my air guitar LMAO. :)

i collect clocks and have done it for 12 years.

my daughter who works on a cruise ship as a purser gets them for me all round the world.

i have one here battery operated of elvis playing the guitar and shaking his hips .

ive been offerd a considerable sum for it .if i was younger i may have sold it but at my age money dosent worry me any more

like tictoc i play the guitar perhaps not as good as him but i play all forms of music.

for my own pleasure.

funny thing when i was younger i wouldnt have thought of collecting things.

im more of a horder than a collector.im also a horse lover .

my family are famous in my country for horse racing im not a big better but do have the occasional fling.

i dont like to see them get flogged with a whip

marty

Music, Dancing, (Use to teach Ballroom Dancing when younger)

Sports (Baseball, Football & Tennis)

Computers-Trying to learn as much as I can.

Gardening. Love to work outside, weather permitting. Have no idea what I'm doing, but who cares, as long as I'm outside.

Barb :lol:

I like to ride atvs. Do stunts and stuff. We own the dairy so we have all kinds of hills and stuff.

I like to play with HTML website making.

I like to make sig banners for friends and animations.

Outside stuff. Building stuff.

Using my head!

Um......I dont know much more

Anything to do with a computer. I want to build my first pc soon!

Either I have a lot of interests...which is a good thing, or else I'm just totally scattered and can't make decisions! ;)

~NASCAR!!!! I *live* for my races, and can rattle off stats and things most people don't know.

~Reading

~anything outdoors...camping, fishing, boating, hiking, gardening, etc

~Computers, I love fighting Spyware, but I am a Certified Expert on MANY different Software applications....so if anyone needs help on something...just ask!

~MUSIC! I love to sing it, play it and listen to it. I have very odd tastes in music..I love everything from Country, to Jazz, to 80's Rock, to Classical and back. I sing Karaoke quite a bit and can play all of the Woodwind instruments quite well.

~WWE Wrestling!! Ok, ok. I admit it already. I LOVE to watch wrestling. I watch Monday night Raw and Thursday night Smackdown every week. And yeah..I'm sure it has at least a *little* to do with the fact that someday I WILL marry Shawn Michaels! ;)

~Writing: I love to write...ANYTHING. Poetry, journaling, short stories..you name it, and I'll write about it.

~Competitive card playing: Ok, this *sounds* corny..but is not. I have six older brothers...so you have to understand that I learned at an early age how to play Poker, Spades and Euchre...and play them well. I guess you could add Shooting Pool in this category, too.

:ph34r: I guess maybe I should shut up now, eh?? :D

Hobbies....

Music......70's/80's...Rock/metal/Blues

Guitars/Guitar gear...Amps/Effects...and may someday try to incorporate the computer to guitar through software or gadgets.

Reading....Science/History

Sports......Hockey/Racing/Boxing..

Computers......Started just a couple of years ago with a growing interest and still learning.

Hey kevin...

Chess..Now that's a cool hobby.How long have you been playing?Do you play on-line, in tournaments, is it all about the world domination or do you just do it for fun?...he he he...Um...Maybe i should take it to the PM's huh?

Hobbies?i'm to compulsive to collect things...i just get scarey here...You don't want to know the details....Love music...Can't sing so i take it out on the keys and drums...Does that make sense?

i keep my hobbies geared to "occuring in nature"...(Sort of a contradiction because i think of 'puting as a hobby) Ok..i'm into Gardening(i'm a wannabe horticulturist).Nature humbles me.Fish,turtles and frogs intrigue me.Whales and dolphins truly amaze me and that whole metamorphosis thing that butterflies do...Fasinating!!!

In joining Besttechies i've learned, there are truly some amazing people here...Funny,caring and intelligent!Thank God for "wordweb"...he he he...i can now understand about half of them!

Ok i do still collect one thing "snowmen" i can't help it ...Those lil darn figurines are just like a "kodak moment" preserving that special magic of youth...Gez i'm a sappy simp!

Thanks kevin...For sharing yourself and for the chance to share!

Ok i do still collect one thing "snowmen" i can't help it ...Those lil darn figurines are just like a "kodak moment" preserving that special magic of youth...Gez i'm a sappy simp!

omg! I must be a sappy simp too, b/c my ENTIRE house is decorated in Blue/Silver and Snowmen from Thanksgiving until Winter is drawing to a close!! I don't do "Christmas" decorations like Santa or Reindeer...just the snowmen. I have HUNDREDS!!