The Good Old Days

Really showing my age here...Anybody else remember making "christmas wreaths" out of the old punch cards?

....no echo...just you...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane kailuakid! :)

Nope, didn't do that, but I do remember sitting at a key punch terminal and typing up stacks of cards to be read by the card reader. And then walking to the mainframe and hoping I didn't have an extra space between characters on any of the cards.:D

Really showing my age here...Anybody else remember making "christmas wreaths" out of the old punch cards?

....no echo...just you...

Thanks for the walk down memory lane kailuakid! :)

Hummmmmmmmmm

I am only old enough to remember walking up to a mickey D's and buying a hamburger for 15 cents. ;)

Some things,however,are far better now than they were back then in the good old days.

Speak for yourself :)

Interesting book. First edition has some faint UKisms and some IBMisms, and the revised edition looks like it was further IBMified (or at least Americanized) in places. The '79 edition was one giant anachronism even when it was published.

Edited by jcl

good old days yeah, remember the sounds of rock & roll & swoon to the sounds of the 50's and 60's. cruseing with that high school sweetheart while BUDDY HOLLEY sings peggy sue.... take me back . cant stand the music of today.soooooo beam me back captin kirk..................STAY SAFE