Trying To Set My Pc Up As A Proxie(i Think That Is What You Call It)

I want to set my PC up so that i can connect through IE. i want to connect to my PC and have it forward all the info to the school computer in an encrypted signal. I dont want to use remote desktop. i dont want anyone using my PC to know that Im using its internet connection. Is this possible for free. i know this might be a little confusing if you want i can try to reword it.

ALright let me try.

Basicly i want to go on my school computer and sstart up IE at my school. i want to then type in my PC's IP address put in a password and then have my PC forward all traffic to IE in school so there are no blocks. But when Im using my PC's internet connectio i dont want anyone using my PC to notice anything besides the router blinking faster than normal. Is that possible and for free?

\no this is NOT so i can play games they block all image searches and half of the stuff that google,yahoo,whatever bring up for your search. i cant get any reasearch done at school

As stated we can not help bypass what filters your school has in place. However, maybe if you try talking to one of the people at your school who runs the computers and show them that the topic your researching keeps getting blocked by the filters maybe they'll let you passed the filter for that particular search. Annoying, yes, I know - but I've actually had some success with that approach, sometimes they'll lift the filter or put the password in for you. Just make sure you explain it to them in a nice manner. B)

B