Sever Weather In South Louisiana

Got some pretty nasty weather this morning and got more coming. Wanted to check on tg, handplane, and anyothers down in this area. No damage to my place as of yet, just a mess of things that were laying around. Cleaned my yard good, sorry to the neighbor though. LOL

Some tornados / rain / high winds.

Mike

Got some pretty nasty weather this morning and got more coming. Wanted to check on tg, handplane, and anyothers down in this area. No damage to my place as of yet, just a mess of things that were laying around. Cleaned my yard good, sorry to the neighbor though. LOL

Mike

Hey Mike,

Got the same as you.

Lots of rain, high winds and tornado warnings through the day.

More to come tomorrow.

BTW, tg doesn't visit much any more.

Mike

Hey Mike,

Got the same as you.

More to come tomorrow.

Hope everyone is OK, and I will pray that you get some decent weather down there :)

Brian

Mike

Hey Mike,

Got the same as you.

More to come tomorrow.

Glad to hear from both of you and know you are OK. I didn't know the weather was that bad.

Take care.

Barb